Wednesday, November 11, 2009

*feature of the week: somnambulant





"This pendant features a print of one of my paintings, The Heart Eaters.

Unfortunately at this time I do not offer chains in my shop.

Size:(approx) 23 x 16.5 x 2mm
Material: Zinc Alloy Metal (Lead Free & Nickel Free)" ~somnambulant


be sure to check out her other amazing pieces in her etsy store, or here!

or you can find more of somnambulant below:

snaps shop: appledale.etsy.com
card shop: noncomposcards.etsy.com
blog: http://ohhonestlyerin.com
twitter: http://twitter.com/vagynafondue 


as a member of etsy dark team, i decided to feature an item every wednesday from one of our members! this wasn't my idea, i borrowed it from one of our team member, todoteordream! be sure to check out our site or search for etsydarkteam when you are on etsy!

be back next wednesday for feature of the week!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute pendant! Also like 'The Aviary' pendant in her shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin is the greatest! I have 3 of these necklaces and they're freakin fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my pendant! It made my day. :)

    ReplyDelete