Wednesday, August 12, 2009

a beautiful wednesday...


a lovely morning phone call from a lovely person...
made a delicious breakfast for my loves...
then another phone call from my best friend with the best news, he's arrived in the states from his long business trip...
a very nice lunch at mickey d's, with a very nice friend...


a package from bellalili , "bones", i love love love love this cuff, it was a treat from bellalili for blogging her beautiful art!


finally got a great point and shoot, cannon powershot sd1200, for a great deal...
managed to work on hair clips, earrings, rings, etc. for olverita's and casita de pueblo...
85% finished with my office organization...
went to a planning meeting for my sgi group...
spent some time with my loves...
what a beautiful wednesday...



No comments:

Post a Comment