Wednesday, August 19, 2009

feature of the week: sistersofthemoon



"my little pink pony tutu skirt adult xsmall small"
sistersofthemoon

"Made from smooth black Bridal tulle, that has been gathered, with my little pony cotton fabric white pink white and blue pony's on it. The fabric and tulle has been professorially serged to the lavender fabric covered elastic waistband.

Measurement:
XSmall-Small 24"-34"inches
Length 12"

This is machine washable and can be dried in low heat.

This skirt is a one of a kind OOAK, I no longer have the Pony fabric so this skirt can not be re-made.

this skirt was made with my little pony licensed fabric. I did not make the fabric, I bought it.

Made and ready to ship!!" ~ sistersofthemoon

be sure to check out sistersofthemoon's other amazing pieces in her etsy store, here, and her vintage shop, sisoftmoonvintage, here.

as a member of etsy dark team, i decided to feature an item every wednesday from one of our members! this wasn't my idea, i borrowed it from one of our team member, todoteordream! be sure to check out our site or search for etsydarkteam when you are on etsy!

be back next wednesday for feature of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment