Sunday, August 9, 2009

brad pitt - exclusive fotos of brad pitt on parade.com



his good looks is a blessing for the human eyes. he's talent as an artist is evident. but it is his heart that really makes me admire him. what he does for humanity and his family...a man with all virtues does exist, but only in that .0000000000000000000001%!

inside the private world of brad pitt...this whole article can be found her
e. i've only attached the photos and quotes by brad pitt below!


"I don't know who or what is meant to be in my life, but this is certainly where I want to be. Here with them. I think this is the pinnacle. Even as I'm bound to this thing, in a way I'm freer than I've ever been."


"I have love in my life, a soul mate--absolutely. When someone asked me why Angie and I don't get married, I replied, 'Maybe we'll get married when it's legal for everyone else.'"


"Do you know how you tell real love? It's when someone else's interest trumps your own. I like to put it that way: trumps your own. Love of somebody else--of family, of your kids--becomes the most important, most worthwhile thing in your life."


"My life has been about big changes. It's always been that way. When I go down a path, I take it to the end. Then I take another one. I took the path of not having kids--now it's time for family."



"Our family is the base that gives Angie and me the long tether to go out and do all these other things. It's a big step we've taken. We've put down roots together. As Angie and I carve out our time as a couple, we carve out our lives as individuals."


"Would it bother me if a child of mine turns out to be gay? No, not one bit. Listen, I want my kids to live the lives they want to live. I want them to be fulfilled. I hope I teach my kids to be who they really are."


"When you're out in public, you're always on, and you've got to keep moving like a shark. Otherwise, if you stop, you draw a crowd and you have to sign autographs and do photos. I needed to get done with all that. So I moved as far away from that as I could."


"As I've gotten older I've become aware that time is fleeting. I don't want to waste whatever I have left. I want to spend it with the people I love, and I want to do things that really mean something."

No comments:

Post a Comment